Simpson Eye was founded by eye doctor, Fredrick Simpson in 1945. He opened his office to perform cataract surgery in Elgin, Illinois . It was his dream to provide the highest quality eye care available. It remained in Elgin for over 55 years before moving adjacent to Springhill Mall in West Dundee only several miles from the original location, just north of Elgin.
This highly accessible location now conveniently serves patients in Elgin, Carpentersville, East Dundee, West Dundee, Hampshire, Marengo, Barrington, Algonquin and Lake in The Hills, Illinois.
Our main office can be accessed from Route 31, Route 72 (Main Street), Huntley Road and is only a couple miles off Randall Road.
Dr. Simpson played a significant role in the growth of Elgin in the 60’s including opening a Holiday Inn in Elgin and founding the Anvil Club in West Dundee.
He and his partners were the first ophthalmologists in the far Northwest Suburbs of Chicagoland.
650 Springhill Ring Road
West Dundee, IL 60118